Price And Quantity
- 60000.00 - 65000.00 INR/Unit
- 10 Unit
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 70 Unit Per Month
- 7 Days
- All India
Owing to our hygienic farmland, we are indulged in supplying Tharparkar Cow. This cow is properly grown in hygienic environment and thoroughly vaccinated under the guidance of veterinary doctors to avoid any kind of infection. Our vendors' adroit professionals perform routine health examination in order to make this cow free from all sorts of diseases. Also, this Tharparkar Cow can be easily availed from us at economical prices within committed time span.
Milk Production Capacity:
· Ranges from 12 – 25Litres/Day.
· Upto2500litres/ lactation.
· Upto 305 days milking.
· First Calving starts from 29-33 months.
- White or light gray line along the spine of young animals
- Non-aggressive in behavior
- Milk production is 1135 kg per lactation
- Withstand in tropical conditions